Wednesday, January 23, 2008

trying to keep a smile on my face....

Seriously, how many times does this have to happen?

Went to the dentist on Monday to get my teeth cleaned. While she was scraping my teeth, she popped off my retainer. After my cleaning she glued it back on. Now this is like the 3rd time this has happened, never during a cleaning, but in the past 6 months I have been back 3 times to get it fixed.

I walk out with clean, happy teeth. It stays that way till 8:00 Monday night. I am flossing my teeth and what happens, it pops off again.

I don't want to take more time off work, so Randy gets off early on Tuesday so I can go back to the dentist when I get off work. That was at 3:00, by 3:15 I am good to go.

I had this feeling that it was going to happen again. I tell my self I am just being paranoid and try to get over it. I go to the gym tonight and when I take a sip of water from my water bottle, what do I hear? I hear a click in my mouth and realize that it has popped off again - WHAT????!!!!

Great, I get to go back again, third time in less than 3 days. I think I am going to talk to the dentist and find out if there is something else they can do. I really don't want to remove it, afraid my teeth will move. But I can't keep going back every other day to get this darn thing fixed.

1 comment:

Lyndie said...

Again?? You're kidding me!! I was going to make some smart ass remark about not flossing and how that would solve your problem, but drinking water? Really?? There has got to be something they can do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...