Monday, January 21, 2008

it's ladies night...



I went through my pictures and it seems most of them are of the bottles we drank or drunk people, scary what you take when you have a bit of alcohol in you.
This past weekend I spent Saturday night with some of the best friends I have. Our baby group had an overnight girls night; needless to say, it was so much fun.
Most of the group has been together for over 5 years. We have seen our kids grow from little wiggle worms to energetic kids. We have shared many, many laughs and a few tears along the way. I hope that we can stay close for the next 18+ years and make this into a annual get away. Heather's in-laws let us have the run of their "summer cottage" (I use this term loosely, the cottage is bigger than my house), what a great gift they gave all of us.
It was the perfect weekend. Food, drink, great friends, wonderful stories, more food, a bit of scrapbooking, food, a good nights sleep, some laughs and food. I wanted to take a group shot before we all left on Sunday, but E and L thought it was a bad idea, thanks guys.
I am truly blessed to have as many wonderful friends that I do. Thanks for putting up with me (questions and all).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...