Boys are doing great. Griffin's newest obsession is paper dinos. I swear we have 50+ floating around the house.
The moment he wakes up in the morning he wants us to cut more out. The minute we walk in the door at night he wants to cut more. He can spend hours cutting these T-Rex's out. He even sleeps with them! I have paper everywhere in my house.
Carson is pretty much running around the house. So proud of himself and his new ability to walk. So cute to see him walking around. Still loves to get into the toilet and splash and splash. If your visiting our house, please keep the bathroom doors shut.
My dear hubby RJ. Right now he is asleep in bed and has his hand on the remote control. Every few minutes the channels start to change. He is changing the channel while he sleeps! He always amazes me. Not only can he fall asleep AS SOON as his head hits the pillow (how do men do that???) but he can channel surf while he is in la la land. I guess you need a penis to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment