Right now I am in a state of zen.
My room smells like fresh laundry, thanks to my new Febreze air effects spray.
Randy and Griffin are out side in the shop, Carson is down for a nap, the house is so quite.
I was able to read a chapter in my book.
Not a bad way to end a girls scrapbooking weekend (will post about that later). Now, if my scale would just read the number I would like tomorrow morning, that would be perfection (not a chance in hell with all the crap I have been putting into my body over the past 24 hrs.)
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice, peaceful way to end a great weekend! I thought you showed quite a bit of restraint in the food department!! I was a total pig! When I got home, I just wanted to drink a ton of water and eat some veggies... but I ate another cookie instead.
Post a Comment