Wednesday, March 28, 2012

was a first for me...

My oldest has soccer practice on Wednesday afternoons. Practice is held at a field several miles out of town. Practice is one and half hours long.

My dilemma, the distance is just far enough out where it's to long to wait in your car but far enough out of town so you don't have time to go do something.

Today I waited in my car.

Today I fell asleep listening to a audiobook.

Today I tried to curl up on the front seat and nap but got sore.

Today I realized my body and my car are not made to nap together.

Hey Stef, are you and Ms. E up for a visit next week???? Would love to hang out so I don't look like a semi homeless person sleeping in my car and I am always looking for an excuse to hang out with the two of you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...