The sun made it's way to Bellingham today. We didn't want to waste such a wonderful thing so we worked out in the yard for a bit then headed to the park so the boys could play in the sun.
When we got to the park, I stood in the sunshine, with my eyes closed, looking up, soaking it all in. I could feel the warmth wash over me, starting at my head and ending at my toes. So pure.
The park we go to is really a school play yard. It will be Griffin's school next year. As we walked there today, I kept telling G-man that we will be making this walk a lot next year. I am so excited to have his school two blocks from our home. I have images of Carson and I picking Griffin up in the afternoon. Let see if reality will be as sweet.
It was fun to take Carson there today. I went a lot when I was prego with him; and last year we would go every few days. He was so small and he just slept in the stroller. But today, he ran around, exploring and falling down. I forgot my camera at home (hello!!!!!) so I was bummed that I didn't have any pictures to document this. Next time I will not forget it!
Griffin complained the way home that he was so tired he couldn't walk. But as soon as we got a few doors down from our house, he takes off at a full sprint. Our game is to see who can get home first. He won.
Daddy fixed up the ground around his play house out side today. He was so excited to show me what they had done. Can't wait for it to warm up so we can spend hours out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment