Friday, January 18, 2008

it's time to recycle...

I had to go get my eyes checked the other day. I hate doing this. I much rather would go get my yearly done than get my eyes checked. I always end up getting sick to my stomach when they put those darn drops in my eyes. I look around and scope out where the trash can is just in case I need it. This visit was no different. Almost had to put my head between my legs; the doctor had to go get me a glass of water!

Anyway, I look forward to the few minutes (yea right) that I get to sit in the doctors office. This is uninterrupted time to look at the latest magazines. I walk into the lobby and see huge stacks of reading material. I do a little happy dance, check in, fill out the "once a year health update" and get ready to settle back and read.

I pick up the first magazine and glance at the date. It read 1994, WTF. I get another one, 1997, I look through the stack, they are all from the 90's, are you kidding me? Can we please get an updated subscription, it's only $12.00 per year.

Guess I should of seen this as a sign to my appt.

1 comment:

Lyndie said...

Yikes! I noticed your eyes were a little red tonight. I hope you feel better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...