Tuesday, January 15, 2008

best things....


Random items that make me happy:


Sitting in the window, feeling the warm sun on my back

Instant messaging my friend "L" while trying to get things done

Finding an error in your checkbook that is in your favor

Discovering new magazines

Saying good bye to dust bunnies

Two more weeks till LOST is on

Talking to my prego friend Micah (hi lady!!!!)

Hearing my kids say "please" and "thank you" (ok, just Griffin)

Upcoming girls weekend

Thinking about all the sinful food I will be consuming this weekend (lord have mercy, make sure I pack pants with an elastic waste band)

The smell of fresh laundry

Cute stuff animals

Hearing my hubby come home



4 comments:

Jen said...

Love the new banner picture!

Lyndie said...

Banner -- cute as hell!! Love the monkey too!

Heather said...

Ditto! I have a question about blogging... all the sudden some peoples blogs have advertisements on the little tab in my favorites (your's is ACE hardware) and I for the life of me cannot get my dang header photo and title back on my page... any ideas?

Micah said...

Can I add chocolate chip muffins to your list? I just made some this morning - so yummy! I think baby likes them too - I can feel her moving in there. Maybe doing a muffin dance?

I love talking to you too & wish we were closer so you could share more mommy advice with me!

P.S. I can't WAIT for Lost!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...