Wednesday, January 16, 2008

should i be worried....



Yesterday my honey came home and brought me flowers. Thats right, FLOWERS!!!!


I don't recall the last time he has done this (I am sure it was in high school). I asked him if he did something to warrant flowers, he said no. I am going to believe him and just sit back and enjoy the sweetness of his actions.


I love the little things that make up love. Picking the socks up, always putting the seat down, mowing the grass every week, a kiss and "i love you" each night. I don't need big, loud things; small, tiny, quite ones is all I require to feel loved, appreciated and wanted. But flowers now and than sure do make a lady feel special.

2 comments:

Lyndie said...

They are beautiful! Can Randy talk to Brian?

Kerri said...

Have him call Mike too.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...