Monday, September 17, 2007

thank god i didn't take a picture....

Funny story in my house, not sure if you will think it is, sorry!

We were eating dinner and I thought Carson had "done his duty" in his diaper. After dinner, I went in to change him but his diaper was clean. I left him without a diaper while my mom got the bath water ready. He crawled to the bathroom door and sat down. After a moment, he continued to crawl out into the kitchen where Grandpa and daddy were cleaning up. I look over and I see he had peed on the floor. I than turn my head and looked towards the kitchen, there was a trail of poop. I started cracking up, my family started cracking up. It was so cute.

Sorry if it grossed you out, just be thankful that I didn't run for my camera (I started to, but decided no one wants to see that).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...