Griffin blows me away at times. I was so tired tonight, so after I put Griffin to bed, I took a nice hot bath. The water is running and I hear Griffin outside the door. He said "mommy, can you turn the water down a bit, I am trying to sleep". He cracks me up!
While I was paying the bills today, I ran across a toy magazine so I gave it to him to keep him busy. He flipped through it and found this fire station toy, he is in LOVE. He so wants it. I told him he could have it for his birthday, but first we have to go through his toys and get rid of some (my home is overflowing with stuff). He can't wait. He asked if his birthday could come before Carson's. For the past 2 hours all he has talked about was this toy. Can't wait to see his face when he get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment