Friday, September 14, 2007

how blessed am i.....

Sometimes I just have to thank god for the amazing gifts he has given me. It's so easy to overlook the stuff that is right in front of your face. Today I am so grateful for the amazing ladies in my life that I call my friends. I had a wonderful afternoon with two of the greatest people yesterday. Life is more fun when you get the chance to share it with others.

To my friends, thanks for being a huge part of my life. I went to bed with a smile on my face; your friendship has touched my soul. And to god, thank you for knowing what and who I need around me.

3 comments:

Jen said...

when I first read this post I had a little smile on my face because I thought you were talking about me. Then I looked at the date and remembered you were going shopping on Friday with friends. Now I reread your blog because I had moret ime to sit down and read it more thoroughly and I think you are referring to me so thanks. If not I'm just a big dork. Forgive me.

rebecca said...

I was talking about you silly! so glad god put you in my path. thanks for being a great friend.

Sara Blair said...

LOL I love you guys! I had such a good time with you and I'm SO excited for our new adventure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...