Friday, August 10, 2007

Wiggles and giggles...

Why does time have to pass to fast? I am so loving the stage Carson is in. So cute, so sweet, so on the move. I love how his face lights up and he get giggles when he sees something he really wants. This morning we were in my room and I pointed out his baby rubber duckie. You should have heard him laugh his little "hee, hee" laugh and crawl right to it.

Speaking of crawling, LOVE to see his little hips swivel back and forth as he motors to get something.

Big brother loves him so much. His face lights up when he see's Carson. I found them on the couch together this morning. Griffin wanted him to be on his lap, so there they were, both on the couch, Carson sitting on Griffin's lap. A bit scary for mom, but oh so sweet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...