This time, it was not my fault. I am sitting at work when my phone rings at 7:30 am. I can see that it's Randy. His first words are, you need to call the doctor. My heart fell into my stomach. He explained to me that he was coming into the garage door and Carson's hand got stuck under the door, it was sliced open. Well, the doctors does not open will 8:30 so I wait around till then and dialed. All appointments were full! Are you kidding me!!!!???? She asked if he needed stitches, I say no. She is going to have the nurse call me back.
I call G&G, he is not bleeding but G thinks he made need stitches. I consider going to the emergency room. Doctors calls back, he has an appt at 1:00 (thank you lord). We go in and I am so afraid to take the band aid off, when I do, it's really not that bad. It does make me a bit sick to my stomach to look at it, but all in all not bad. Dr. H does not feel it needs stitches, just keep a band aid on it and in a few weeks it should be better.
Dr. H told me to tell Randy he is a great daddy and not to beat himself up over it. Randy is taking this pretty hard - he feel so, so, so bad. I hope we don't have to go back to the doctors for at least a month. They may turn us in!
No comments:
Post a Comment