Wednesday, January 2, 2013

another monday....

Today felt like Monday.  Two Monday's in one week is not fun for this lady.  I was a bit out of sorts at work today.  Hope it's all related to this strange week.  I am ready to get back to normal.

I have decided to revise my running goals for 2013.  At first I wanted to do 650 ~ I am now afraid that may be a bit to much for me.  I really don't want to get down on myself if I can't make it.  So, I decided to drop that at bit and work on getting faster.  Realized today that I am in a comfort zone with my speed.  I need to kick it up a notch and push myself more.  Most of the time I am working against my mental side; my body is fine.  I need to push my body.  It's the only way I am going to get better/stronger.

One work out closer to my goal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...