Sunday, January 6, 2013

1.6.13...


It's a new year which means trying to eat healthy.  Having a bowl full of washed fruit in the fridge has helped a bit.  It's easy to grab when I want to munch.  Small steps for big change, right.

Today was a great day.  Was able to sleep in a bit; C woke up and crawled into bed with us around 6:30; my sweet hubby decided to let me sleep, so he took C out of the room and left me in peace.  Was woken up at 8 with breakfast in bed.  How can I have a bad day when it started so good.

Spent the next two hours, cuddled in my covers, eating my pancake, sipping my tea and watching yet another chick flick.  Stayed in jammies till 2 when I decided it was time to get this body moving.  Hit the gym than back home into my pi's =)

I was going through pictures on my computer tonight and noticed that I did not take very many pictures last year.  I am a little sad about that fact.  One of my new goals is to pick up a camera - any one I have - and document my famiy's life.  Now that I have started to scrapbook again, I hope this will motivate me into action.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...