Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10.31.12...

Happy Halloween!

Had a fun day dressing up at work. Felt a bit silly since only a handful of us got into the spirit. My pain paid off though; I won third place.

Brought the kids in for some trick-or-treating. Love this tradition; have been taking both kids in since they were babies. We tried something new this year, the haunted house at the fire station. Griffin went through three times; Carson and I went through zero times. We are no fun.

Sad year at our home, we had no treaters. I love to see all little kids dressed up. Maybe next year will be better I am a little sad that we did not get our kids out. The weather was just to crappy to go out in. I have fond memories of treating as a child and I want my kids to have them as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...