Monday, September 3, 2012

vacation roundup....

I seemed to have slacked off on my blog posts this week.  It was a pretty productive last few days.  Was able to carve a few items off my list.  Here is a recap of what I did while on vacation:

Family vacation to Whistler and a day in Vancouver
Organized all 3 bedrooms, kitchen and my garage (major plus)
Painted hallway, entry way and master bedroom
Stained front door
Got in a few runs
Pool time
Two nights with friends (outdoor movie and a BBQ with yummy ribs)
Saw my brother Mark
Hit golf balls till the Ball Nazi rained on our parade
Bought the boys beds
Finally purchased a new microwave

There may be more but I am having a hard time thinking.

A few pictures of our time away:




























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...