Monday, August 27, 2012

vacation day 11...

Was so nice to wake up in my bed this morning. If I could pack it up and take with me on vacations I would; I love it that much.

Day started with a five mile run early this morning. Sucked getting up so early, but felt oh so good afterwards.

I tackled Carson's room this morning. Was a bit overwhelming. Took me 3.5 hours, two garbage bags and a full load to go to the Goodwill. Stage one is done.

We were out of food so I ran to Haggens - I am loving the remodel they are doing. Can't wait to see the end result. I spend enough time there, sure hope it's pretty.

Missing my chat time with work friends but had some good conversations today with non-work friends. Trying to get the boys on a regular schedule for school, so far I have failed. Transition for me is hard.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...