Sunday, June 10, 2012

weekend recap....

I was a pretty darn good weekend.

Started with us heading down to G's school on Friday night for the summer send off.  Randy and I find it very amusing to see Griffin with his friends.  He makes us smile.

Next stop was the bowling alley.  Carson refused to bowl, but he had fun sitting back and watching us have fun.

We all slept in pretty late on Saturday (I don't think i got out of bed till close to 9).  It's like a breath of fresh air now that my kids are sleeping later these days.  I have a few years of sleep to catch up on.  My parents were taking the kids to the movies in the afternoon, that is until C decided he didn't want to go.  He ended up in tears; Griffin was close since he wanted to go.  UGH.  Once the kids were gone - 3:00 - Randy and I started out date.  It's pretty sweet to start a date in the afternoon

We spent a few hours looking at bathroom vanities; we ended up finding nothing that we liked.  Next stop was drinks and apps for dinner.

After our tummies were full it was time to head to the movies.  I was finally going to see The Hunger Games.  Randy did not read the books so I was a bit anxious that he would not like; but soon after the movie started, I was to engrossed to worry about what he thought.  I sound like a nice wife right.

Sunday was planting day.  I finally got all my plants in the ground.  Looking around my lawn and seeing all the color makes me very happy.  Now I just have to keep the deer away from them.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...