Sunday, April 8, 2012

the weekend...


My weekend is coming to an end.

Started off Friday with two energy filled photo sessions and a nice drive.  

Was a bit bitter sweet when I was able to pick up my Jeep from the body shop; I was thrilled to have my car back, but sad to give up the rental car; I piece of me feel in love with that thing.  Now I am trying to find a way to convince my hubby I need one.

Carson entertained Griffin and I at the beauty parlor ~ he fell asleep while getting his hair cut.  That is a first.

G spent the night with a friend; I was in no mood to cook after struggling with the garage door for 2 hours; so Randy took C and I out to dinner and shopping at B&N.

I woke up Saturday and made myself run.  The race is next weekend and I have fallen off the running wagon this past week.  I need to get this body moving every day.

G had two soccer games; best part, the sun was out.  Between the games, a few of us headed over to Greens Corner for pizza in the sun.  Sitting in the sun, talking girl talk was just what I needed.  Vitamin D and talking out the world's problems put this lady in one good mood.

Saturday afternoon I found time to weed and cook the eggs; after dinner Grandpa came over and we colored eggs and got ready for a visit from the bunny.

Sunday started around 6:20 with C running into our room letting us know he was unable to find the baskets.  The hunt was done by 7 and I was back in bed for some more relaxing.

We took Grandma to church and out to lunch, than back home so I can tackle the garage door one more time.  Guess what, I did it!!!!!!

3 cars washed and vacuumed, bills paid, lunches made, floors cleaned, laundry done.  I am ready for a great night sleep and for a busy Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...