Wednesday, April 4, 2012

craft time...


I finally did a craft project ~ thank you Pinterest!!!!

My new obsession is mason jars.  I have some big plans for these cute little jars this summer.  Fingers are crossed the sun will come out and I will have the time to have lots of BBQ's and friend time on my deck.  I do have a back up plan if Mother Nature does not turn the heat up, I have my eye on a outdoor heater.  My deck is one of my favorite places to hang out; if I had a heater I can enjoy it for many more days/nights.

My soul feels good tonight.  I was able to spend some great quality time with my very good friend Tracy, finally got my body moving and did a run today, I am one day closer to getting my car back (i am enjoying my rental car though).

Tomorrow is my Friday; I hope to try a new trail run on Friday after my photo shoots; Easter looks like it may be nice, getting excited to have an egg hunt outside with the boys.  All is great at this moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...