Monday, March 19, 2012

vacation day three...

Major problem, I am writing this post several sun filled days later and I can not remember what I did on Monday ~ yikes.

I believe this was the day we drove north a bit to look around.  The kids were out pretty much the moment we took off out of the parking garage.  The drive was beautiful.

Once we ran out of road, we turned around and headed into Lahaina for the afternoon.  We stopped at the Hard Rock so I could get a chocolate milk shake ~ it was worth the wait.  Than we did the tourist thing and looked through the shops.

At dinner the boys found a little friend to play with, her name was Maddie and she was super excited to have a few playmates mixed in with all the adults in the room.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...