Thursday, March 15, 2012

my brother got married....

My oldest brother married his best friend, and high school sweetheart, last night.

The ceremony was amazing, I don't think there was a dry eye.

The party afterwards was fun and relaxing.  The toasts during dinner left me a crying mess ~ I cried all the way back to my room, so touching and made me happy for their love and ache for the ones who are no longer with us.

It was heartwarming to feel the love around that room last night.  My brother and Angi are truly blessed with some amazing friends in their lives.

I wish I could post a few pictures but I am giving myself a few days before I start in on the editing part; I just want to savor the memories of yesterday.  I have never felt more close to my brother.  I love seeing him so happy.  He has been through so much the past few years and he deserves all this joy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...