Thursday, March 8, 2012

it was not that bad...

I think I have become a little high maintenance in the past few years.

I feel the need to get a pedi at least once a month.

I had an addiction to higher end purses.

And now I can add monthly eye brow waxing to the mix.

The pain that I experienced today was not that bad and the end result was well worth a little discomfort.  Who would have known I would of turned into such a diva =)

To ground myself, I filled out Carson's paperwork for Kindergarten this evening.  I have had the packet for over a week but didn't want to think of my baby in school.  There will be perks to him attending school but I need to slowly ease my way into this transition.  He is my last; I have to savor every step.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...