Sunday, February 19, 2012

sums it up pretty well...


I saw this saying on Pinterest and it made me smile.  

I must remember to turn left when I am having a crappy day.

Sunday's are a great day to step back from life and take that left turn.  Randy and I did just that today.

Not sure if all couples are like this, but Randy and I tend to let life drift us off into different directions.  Kids, work, family, friends, home; they all move us about but never at the same time.  This afternoon while the kids were outside we had a chance to sit down and talk.  Just talk about what was rattling in our heads.  It was nice to have some free time to just bounce ideas off of each other.

I walked away from that 30 mins refreshed and energized; excited to see where that conversation will take us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...