Wednesday, February 8, 2012

random items....

I am scheduled to have my legs waxed a few days prior to my brothers wedding.  I have never done this before.  I had my eyebrows done a million years ago; it hurt like hell and i think I lost some skin.  I am a bit afraid that it will:

a. Hurt like a mother
b. I will get some wild reaction resulting in the worst vacation ever

So, who out there has had this done?  Should I be scared?  Will it all be ok???  Any advice would be great.

Pinterest has done it again.  I found a camera bag that I fell in love with.  I am pretty sure it may be to small, but I ordered it anyway.  The last time I traveled with the bag I have now, it was a bit of a pain.  I am crossing my fingers and legs that this one will be easier.

I think I feed me kids to much sugar ~ yikes.  Bad mommy of the year award will be coming to me.  Must stop the sugar intake somehow.

That's about all that's rambling away in my mind for the moment. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...