Saturday, February 4, 2012

it just takes one step...

It's been over seven days since i laced up my running shoes.  I'd like to forget the past two weeks.  I am really, really hoping all the bad stuff is behind us; if not, I really don't think my mental stability will hold up much longer.  Wonder who would visit me at the funny farm?

Today was the perfect day to take that first step.  The boys hit the pond to feed the ducks, while i hit the pavement.  My 10k is getting closer and I need to get this body in shape.  I did lots of hills on my run and enjoyed getting out in the fresh air (my house is starting to smell like bleach ~ I think I have cleaned every room with that stuff).

Tomorrow will hopefully bring another run and maybe some new shoes (always a plus).  As I start to drift off to sleep I will fill my head with positive thoughts only.  No more anxiety meltdowns in the middle of the night for this girl.


wish me luck.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Hope things are getting better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...