Monday, December 12, 2011

my camel and i...


Today was Carson's Christmas program at school.  I won the award for the worst mother by not having my photo card in the camera.   Took a few iPhone pictures so at least I have something to remember today by.

Carson, the Camel, did great.  He sung his little heart out and once he spotted daddy and I in the audience, he relaxed and put a smile on his face.

After the show, the two of us headed to Starbucks for a little treat.  Love spending time with him.

Tonight, I finally made a dinner that everyone loved.  Its no secret that I do not like cooking.  I found a recipe that look easy and yummy ~ boy was I right.  Thank you Pinterest for making me feel like a domestic goddess tonight.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...