Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye 2011...

Here is the list I posted on what I wanted to do in 2011:

enjoy each and every day; never forget to say i love you; see Leavenworth in the snow; get sand in my toes; finally get the front door stain; road trip; water park; hikes; send more cards to friends; use my camera each and every day; declutter my home; finish my Disneyland mini book; remember to smile more, frown less; be thankful for what i have and worry less for what i don't have
As you can see, I didn't get a lot of the items marked off.  I am in the process of working on my 2012 list and I have a good feeling I will be marking more off this year. 
I love a fresh start.
Happy New Years Eve, I am looking forward to seeing what the next 365 days has in store for me and my great little family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...