Monday, November 14, 2011

i may be in trouble here....

For those that know me really well, they know that I have an obsession with taking pictures of certain things (feet, Mini O, myself, etc.).  This post is about photos of myself.  And for the record I took them when I was sober (very, very sad)

On most days I hate the way I look; but I try to find something I like and remind myself it could be worse.  I could get in an accident and be disfigured.  I could make up with some strange ailment that makes my skin bubble and fall off.  I can be dramatic at times.

My new laptop  has a built in camera.  When you combine me, a lack of motivation to do real work and a camera, I think you get disaster.

Here are a few that I took as I tried to ignore the work that is staring at me.  I ask myself "why do I post these".  Can't keep all the funny pictures to myself.  Plus gives my mom and dad a chance to see what I look like, it's been a while since they left and we have yet to video chat.  (miss you guys xoxoxo)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...