Monday, October 17, 2011

lucky number 13...

Today is Randy and I's 13th wedding anniversary.
 
I can not put into words how I feel about this man.  He has changed my life.  He has made me a better person.  He is, by far, the best thing that has ever happened to me.  Without his love and support, I would not be where I am today.
 
I look forward to growing old with him.  Riding life's roller coaster as he holds my hand.  Enjoying life's moments (both good and bad) together.  He is my rock.  The one person in my life that I can turn and pour  my heart out to.  I know, no matter what happens, he will stand by me, hold me up and embrace me for me (warts and all).
 
Randy, I still remember the moment I first saw you; we were young, but I knew at that moment you were the one.  I am looking forward to what the next 13th years will give us.  No matter what that is, I am lucky to have you next to me.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!

Stefanie said...

I can feel the love! Congrats you two crazy kids! Maybe a celebration at DQ is in order? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...