Thursday, September 22, 2011

whats up blogger, do you not like me anymore????

Blogger is doing some strange stuff to me.  My last post only post 1 line ~ I had 8.  Guess it thought my words were boring and didn't feel like posting the rest.  I am not happy!!!

I guess I will give it another chance.  Hope it does not drop my post again.

Afternoon was good.  Tried the new Starbucks, space inside is good but a little dark and they messed up my order.   Really, who orders a hot chocolate that is only 90 degrees?  You should have seen my face when I took my first sip.  Boys got new BeyBlades and I picked up part of my Halloween costume. Dinner was great, just the 4 of us sitting around the dinning room table chatting about our day.  Than it was cuddle time with the little one.  I will so miss these days when he is grown.

Thank goodness my work week is over.  The next few days are going to be crazy busy but filled with good things.  I may even try the pizza out at Green's Corner.  I hear its yummy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...