Sunday, September 25, 2011

weekend recap...

That's my soccer stud!  His team is 4-0, Saturday's game was a close one but the boys pulled it out in the end.  Afterwards we headed across the street for some pretty good pizza.  The weather was so amazing on Saturday that I spend 2 hours detailing out my car; it was in a desperate need for a deep clean.  It feels so good to have a clean car.

Saturday night I left the boys and headed out to celebrate a friends birthday.  Nothing is better than yummy food, good drinks and fun ladies to hang with for the night. 

Sunday I was able to do my nephews senior pictures; it was windy but no rain!!!  Than it was home to an empty house for a few hours.  So nice to clean when you are all alone.  Randy ended up working till 7 so not much family time today but we both were able to spend most of the day on things that will make life this week a little less stressful for us.  Gotta love that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...