Monday, September 26, 2011

I knew he loved me...


But this just proves that he knows me.  My man found this for me at Costco and I am enjoying a cup of it right now.  It's been one of those days so why not treat myself before my work out ~ stupid I know.  I am counting down the time till i get to crawl into bed and have this day be behind me.  Nothing bad happened, I just felt off for some reason.  Nothing a little Starbucks can not fix.

On a totally different note, i have a chalk board that sits by my kitchen sink.  Every week I write a new quote on it, something that makes me happy, makes me think, makes me want to strive to be.  This weeks quote is:

"Always Radiate Sunshine"

I have not been practicing that the last few days; I will turn my frown upside down and start radiating sunshine starting right now.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the new design! Totally want to make baked Alaska someday too!

rebecca said...

Thanks Jen; maybe we should bake together one day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...