Monday, September 12, 2011

1st day of preschool....

Today Carson started preschool.  It did not start off good. 

He threw a fit with the outfit I wanted him to wear; he was thinking up ways to get out of going while we were driving; he just about ripped out my heart when I had to leave him in the classroom.

Someone was NOT happy with me and my camera....


A very bad picture but I love the face on Carson.  At this point he was ready, as soon as we pulled out of the drive way he was not ready anymore...

 We found his cubbie and put his backpack away.

 Mrs. Owens had made these for all the kids ~ supper cute.



 When I went to pick him up he was all smiles and talked a mile a  minute telling me all about his fantastic day.  He was very, very happy.  We went to Target to get him a game he has been asking about for  a while.  He was so excited to play, he wanted to go home and "spend time with mommy" ~ his words ~ as soon as we ate lunch.  I could not have asked for a better way to spend my afternoon.



One hurdle down on the path of my baby growing up.  This is one memory that I will not forget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...