Thursday, April 16, 2009

new member in the family...maybe...

I made a purchase today.

I had a hard time doing it. Last week I saw this camera for sale on Craiglist. I was not in the market for one but it's the one I've had my eye on. The lady was nice enough to let me test drive it for a few days.

I have always had a hard time spending money on myself. Randy does not have this problem - see his shop and his toys inside - but I do. There were many purchases I agonized over: the bed, the car, the floors. I almost walked away for this one but the price was to good to pass up. I would of loved a brand new toy but that is not going to happen.

The economy is also throwing me a curve ball. I feel really bad spending money right now. Every ones jobs are in jeopardy and so many people can't even keep food on the table let alone treat themselves to something. I have a fear that Randy or I will lose our job or something major will break in our house because I spent the money. I think I have a new grey hair just thinking about it. I know it's a good investment for my business but still, it's hard not to worry.

Anyway, I am off to the camera shop, I want to get this thing checked out before I welcome it into the family. Wish me luck!!!!


2 comments:

Lyndie said...

What's the verdict? Are you keeping it?

Sara Blair said...

oh lady! i'm excited for you...life is short. get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...