Sunday, July 20, 2008

the zoo....


Yesterday we headed down to Seattle to the zoo. We decided to bring Jackson along for the ride. Griffin and Jackson were talking non-stop on the way down, they sounded like school girls. I love to see this side of Griffin.

The boys are so excited, they started running up the trail.


Once we got to the zoo, we started off by looking at the Giraffes. They boys loved that. The next request was the penguins. Unfortunately, we were headed the wrong way and they were at the end. So for the next 2+ hours that's all Randy and I heard about. Funny thing is, once we got to their exhibit, it was closed till summer of 2009! The boys handled it pretty well.






Randy took them into the play building while I sat out and people watched with Carson. He finally fell asleep and their was no way I was waking him up. I could have sat their forever, it was so much fun to look at people and make up little stories about them. People make me laugh; its amazing to see what sort of "couples" are out there.


It's our family tradition to stop in Lynnwood and go to Chevy's for dinner. The food was very yummy and the boys were pretty good, minus Carson's throwing abilities. I think every thing on our table ended up on the floor at least one time.



Part of our yummy dinner.








3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad you had such a great time. Did Carson enjoy the zoo?

rebecca said...

Carson had fun as well. I think he had more fun running after his brother and Jackson than looking at the animals.

Lyndie said...

I love the zoo! I haven't tried Chevys. I'm gonna have to check that out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...