Monday, July 28, 2008

happy belated b'day Ms. Hannah......

Yes, I am the worst friend. One of my dearest (and the friend that I have had the longest) friends' daughter turned 10 on Saturday and I completely forgot. I am so sorry Kerri. I hope you guys had a great celebration. I can not believe Hannah is 10! Man, double digits; good luck.

Hope to talk soon! I still need to send you money for your cancer walk, don't let me forget.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Your not a bad a friend...your just normal. I still owe you Piggies & Paws prints of the boys. Now let's talk about a bad friend. I will get them to you before Carson turns 2. I PROMISE! Yes...double digits is a little scary, but she's had a double digit attitude for quite some time now. We spent the day at the beach with friends and family. It was a great day!

Kerri said...

Oh...and another thing. You've got my hooked on The Pioneers Womans blog. I want to be her. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...