Monday, February 11, 2008

random happenings with G-man...

Saturday Randy had to study, so I took Griffin along with me to run some errands. After the post office and Costco, we headed to Grace Café for some lunch. It was so fun to sit down with my oldest and eat lunch together. We had a nice conversation and he even let me share his huge cookie – thanks buddy.


Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth crakes me up. The other day he said “mom, I can whistle like a grown up, just backwards” instead of blowing out, he sucks the air in. It tickled my soul.


In the middle of our crap last week, Griffin received a package from some dear family friends in California. What a treat for him to get something when he felt pretty bad. We opened it and it was a Dinosaur sandwich cutter, the perfect gift! Now we can eat dinos whenever we have pancakes or sandwiches. Pam, thanks for keeping Griffin in your thoughts! And Kerri, I will get back to you very, very soon.

2 comments:

pam wheeler said...

Hi to everyone "up there" from "down here"! Tell Griffin that Wally and I expect a dino sandwich the next time we are there!

Kerri said...

Becky....I can't wait to hear from you. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I've got your purse tag on my list of things to do. I never seem to have enough hours in the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...