I can't believe we brought Carson home 16 months ago today. It wasn't as strange as bringing Griffin home; I was a bit nervous about how Griffin would react to his new brother - all good after a few rough moments.
I was excited that my parents would be home waiting for us. So much better than an empty house. There were no big signs or balloons (I was hoping for) but lots of love and kiss' from everyone.
My parents left pretty soon, I put a baby swing together and chilled out on the couch. I knew to stay calm and relax when I could.
I look at Carson now and can't believe it's been 16 months already! They grow so fast.
3 comments:
He looks so cute in the car seat. Hard to believe that bright, smiley active guy used to be so little and quiet?
I'm sorry that I didn't get a big sign made and have blue balloons hanging from the trees -- where was my head? When you were born, the Teamster Hall made a big sign and hung it over the entrance as you came into the hall. Everyone in town knew when you were born. Not only that, at three weeks you were sitting on my desk in your infant seat. I was able to take you to work with me for three months. Now how special is that?
I love you,
Mom
Wow... he is so small, but seriously??? Look at you!! No one should look that great the first day home from the hospital!!
Post a Comment