Thursday, January 24, 2008

more happenings with music...

I am not one to listen to children's music very often. We have a few CD's and I will put them on every few days (there is a rule though, these cd's are not allowed in my car). I know this doesn't win me any awards but hey, I should have fun too, right?

Anyway, Griffin loves my music so there is no fight in that department. Today, we had the radio on and, brace yourselves, Motley Crew's "Girls, Girls, Girls" comes on. Griffin yells at me to come into the room. I run in there and what do I see, Carson is standing on Griffin's bed jumping to the music, he LOVES it.

I am so thankful they have no idea what the song is about! Guess I should through in a kiddie cd tonight to balance out the damage I have done. At least we had fun jumping around, laughing and signing. Good old bonding time.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I want to get Amelia on tape dancing to ACDC for you!

Lyndie said...

Carter looked at me the other night and said, "Rock on!" I have no idea where it came from but it made me think of you! :)

Heather said...

Brady was singing "Love Stinks, yea, yea" tonight. And he loves to listen to the Offspring (that was Larry, not me!) Headbanger.

My car is full of kiddie CD's, but I've tried to buy cooler ones, like Starbucks stars sing the kid's classics and stuff. Not too bad.

There is a kid on Brady's basketball team that wears his hair everyday in a faux-hawk,and the other day he was trying to get his mom's attention, then showed her the "horns of the devil", you know the classic hand guesture for hard-rock. I'm like, could'nt you teach him "I love you", it's only one finger away from being sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...