Monday, January 28, 2008

he's like a trained seal....


Carson is so cute.


Every night we say "it's bath time" and he gets a huge grin on his face and runs (ok, it's more like fast walking) to the bathroom door. He stands there and talks away until we open the door and get him in the tub.


Tonight we were all hanging out in the living room. I said "lets go brush our teeth" and what does he do. He stops playing and heads over to my bedroom door so I can let him in to our bathroom to brush his teeth.


He must be the smartest baby around! On the flip side, he thinks it's funny to fill his mouth full of milk and them let it run out of his mouth, down the front of him and onto the floor (sorry L!). You win some, you lose some.

1 comment:

Lyndie said...

Sounds like the smartest baby to me! I love the new random picture of Griffin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...