Sunday, January 13, 2008

a blast from the past.....

Look at these crazy kids!

I have no idea what year this was taken, but I think we were still in high school (so that makes it the early 90's). Randy's grandma ran across this picture the other day while she was cleaning out a drawer.

Man, I look at how young we are and we had no idea what our lives would be like together. So happy we have this kind of history together.

I feel very blessed to have met Randy at such a young age. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if we met later on down the road. But looking at this picture, and then looking at us today, I would not change a thing about our past. He has molded me into the person I am today, and I hope I have had some influence on building his character.


3 comments:

Lyndie said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Kerri said...

Very cute!

Heather said...

I always wonder what happened to my high school sweetie(s). That's another wonderful thing, you have such a strong history.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...