Thursday, January 31, 2008

5.5 hours to go....


I am super excited; LOST, my all time favorite show, is coming back on tonight. I am counting down the minutes till it is on. My kids better be in bed and no one better dare call me (in fact, my phone will be off the hook) at 8:00.


Not sure what it is about this show, but I am so obsessed with it. I even check out the chat rooms the day after the show is on. Call me crazy! Not sure what I am going to do in 2010 when the show goes off the air.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know!!! I'm dying for the return of LOST. It's too late to turn back now, I'm completely hooked. I recorded last night the 120 minute last episode, just to catch up.

Lyndie said...

I loved the "pop-up" Lost episode last night! The writers sure had a good sense of humor. I'm watching the first part now....I can't wait until 9:00! how sad are we?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...