I can't believe it. It was still September and we lost power! The kids and I were sitting around talking and all of a sudden darkness. the power was out. Griffin had a ball running around the house with his flashlight. It took almost two hours for him to calm down to go to bed (an he had to sleep in our room). Luckily it was after 7:30 when the lights went out so bed time for all of us was right around the corner.
It brought back memories from last year. My panic attacks every time the power went out. I am so glad I am in a better place now. No panic attacks for me last night! the power was back on by 10:00 (of course it waited till after Desperate Housewives to come back on). I sure hope we don't lose power like we did last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment