Thursday, October 18, 2007

here it comes...

The wind is going to blow tonight. I sure hope we don't lose power. Our first real storm of the season. I love the start of it; it's the kind of day you just want to stay in your pj's and look out the window. I sure hope we don't loose what is left of our roof.

Oh, by the way, they still have not started our roof. It's been almost 3 weeks since they delivered the products (they are sitting on the top of our house and in our drive way) and 2+ weeks that the huge ass dumpster has been sitting in our drive way, blocking the garage. Thank goodness Randy doesn't need to get his car out. The guy came over yesterday to find out where we want the new skylights (mind you, yesterday the sun was out), I asked him why he didn't start today, his response - "I had to get my car serviced". Excuse me, isn't that something you do when it's raining and you can't work!!!! That company is getting a letter from me, yesterday was just the icing on the cake; I swear they have NEVER heard of customer service.

Enough of me going on and on, I must go bake cookies with Griffin. Hope all my Washington friends don't blow away.

1 comment:

Sara Blair said...

hey lady-
we made cookies too! thanks for being the kind of friend that i can just be lazy with and watch tv when you come over...loved having you there!
-Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...