Today Griffin's class took it's first field trip; they went to the Children's Museum. I was lucky enough to be able to join his class (plus 12 other kids from the preshool - I feel in love with on little 3 year old boy). There was 24 kids in all. What fun to see them with their yellow vests, holding onto the special rope (teachers way to keep them all in a line). We walked down the street to catch the bus. This was Griffin's first bus ride, he was so excited. He said, "Mommy, we get to ride the bus with no seat belts!".
Her is a picture of Griffin and Jackson (one of his main buds) riding the city bus.

Once we got to the museum, we had it to ourselves. It was decked out in Halloween decorations, it looked pretty darn cool. Here is a picture of the kids getting the low down on what you can do /see at the museum.

I had a blast hanging out with the kiddos and one of the best parts, no rain! It was amazing to see how great Griffin acts at school. He is quite, sits still and follows the teacher directions, so opposite than at home. I can breath a sigh of relief knowing he uses his manner when I am not around. So proud of him.
1 comment:
How fun! I'm glad you a ll had such a great time. Lucky the field trip was inside!
Post a Comment