Sunday, October 14, 2007

griffin's almost 5....

Today we had Griffin's 5th baby group birthday party. It's so fun to see these kids celebrate their birthday's together. I think this is the last year we will do it, which makes me kind of sad. Our group is getting big and work schedules are preventing us from seeing each other. I do hope we can stay in touch.

We meet at the Children's museum. I love this place. It's a safe place for the kids to run and explore in. Since it was a beautiful day out, not very many people were there. I also enjoyed seeing Carson, Amelia and Grace play together (sorry, no pics of that one).
Here is Griffin blowing out his candle, Miss Mary looking and wondering if her wish will come true as well.
I am so lucky to have a great group to hang out with. I think the kids enjoy it just as much as us moms do. I feel so blessed to have found these amazing mothers and women.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute pics! It is a little sad to see them grow up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...