I just realized I never posted what my anniversary present was.
Every year Randy and I agree not to get each other a present for our wedding anniversary. And every year I follow the rules; Randy does not. You would think I would learn!
So this year he remembered that I wanted to take this on-line photography class. I asked him to get me it for my birthday and I was going to print the info out for him (I didn't think he would remember). To my surprise, he did remember and told me to sign up for it. Holy crap - thanks baby! I start on November 1st. I have always struggled learning to use my camera manually, hope this class helps. There are a few classes in town that I want to take this winter and spring. One step closer to getting better photos.
Here is a link to the web site. It looks pretty cool:
http://www.pinkinkstudios.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment